Effective date: 27 October 2020
- The information, data and advice contained on this Website is provided for the purposes of informing you about CareHQ and the services we offer.
- While CareHQ will endeavour to keep the contents of the Website up to date and accurate, we do not warrant or represent to you or any other person that such content is accurate, complete or up to date at all times. You will not rely on any of the information, data and advice provided on the CareHQ website.
- CareHQ will provide the Website and any Website Services that you request with reasonable care and skill. However, we do not represent or warrant that the Website or any Website Services will:
- Operate on a continuous or fault-free basis or at any particular time or location
- Be secure or private
- Be free of viruses or other harmful features (including any files displayed or obtained from or through the Website or the Website Services or any website linked to it).
- We will endeavour to have functionality to the Website and any Website Service restored as soon as reasonably possible in the event of an outage or other technical fault.
- Subject to the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and the Fair Trading Act 1986, but otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law, CareHQ and its officers and employees will not be liable whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise to you or any other person for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or special) arising directly or indirectly from any errors or omissions in the information contained in this Website or any Website Services or any delay or interruption to or use whatsoever of the Website or Website Services, or any failure to comply with clauses 6(a) to (c).
- Except as expressly provided otherwise, CareHQ or its suppliers own all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the information contained in this Website or otherwise connected with this Website or the Website Services. No part of this Website or the Website Services may be modified, reproduced, transmitted, stored or otherwise dealt with (including in any other website or other electronic form) except as expressly provided for on the Website or with the prior written consent of CareHQ, except that you may print, or download to your hard drive extracts from the Website for your own personal use.
- While using the Website or any Website Services you must ensure that:
- All information which you supply to CareHQ is current, complete, accurate and provided in a timely manner;
- You comply with all applicable laws, regulations standards and codes;
- All security information (including any login, username, password or PIN) relating to you is kept confidential and not disclosed to any third party; and
- You notify us immediately of any actual or suspected unauthorised use of security information relating to you.
- The contents of this Website may contain links to other third-party sites, third-party offers or content which will be offered in accordance with those third-party terms. These sites and offers are not under the control of CareHQ, and CareHQ is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or liable for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or special) suffered by you or any other person from accessing, using or relying on any linked site, offer or trading with third parties. The inclusion of any link in this Website is provided as a convenience only and does not imply endorsement, recommendation or warranty by CareHQ of the linked site or the products, applications and services provided there or any association with its operators. Use of or reliance on the contents of these websites is at your own risk.
- CareHQ may prohibit links to this Website and you agree to remove or cease any link on our request. You may not frame any part of the Website material.
- Any transaction you enter into with any advertiser or other third party appearing on this Website is solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. CareHQ is not responsible or liable for any part of any such transaction.
- The Website requires access to your device’s camera and audio during your virtual consultation and you agree that the Website can access your camera and audio.
- We may run promotions through the Website. We’ll include all the important information about the promotion on the Website, including any terms and conditions for that promotion.
- You acknowledge and agree that by providing us with your email address, we may send you commercial electronic messages regarding the CareHQ website and/or special offers or promotions which we believe you might be interested in. You may unsubscribe from such emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link included in any of the emails.
- The contents of this Website have been prepared in accordance with New Zealand law. The contents of this Website and any contracts formed with CareHQ arising out of this Website or the Website Services are governed by New Zealand law and New Zealand courts have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
- All dollar figures stated in this Website (including, but not limited to, premiums and benefit limits) are in New Zealand dollars and include goods and services tax (unless otherwise stated).
Consumer rights - https://www.hdc.org.nz/your-rights/the-code-and-your-rights/
Advocacy services - https://advocacy.org.nz/